Primary dental care involving the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions. Focus is placed on the maintenance of good oral health.
This area of dentistry is preventative. By scheduling your dental cleanings and exams every six months and following your dentist’s oral health recommendations you can help prevent the development of serious dental problems that can require more costly treatment.
If necessary, your dentist may refer you onto a doctor specializing in disorders and diseases affecting the teeth, gums and maxillofacial (the jaw and face) region.
Call today to schedule your new patient examination if:
- You are looking for a new dentist.
- It’s been six months or longer since your last exam.
- You are experiencing symptoms of dental discomfort.
- Your child is two-years-old or older and hasn’t had their first dental visit.
- You reviewed the specialties under Dental Services and, based on the symptoms and treatments included, believe a consultation is necessary.
Good oral health is important to your overall good health.
Experience personalized dental care from a dental team that will best fit your needs.