Dental Associates has the expertise needed to ensure your family’s dental health plan. From regular check-ups to periodontal surgery and braces to bridges, our caring professionals will treat your family’s dental health needs throughout your lives.
· Quality dental care. Dental Associates continuously monitors its performance through patient satisfaction surveys and internal compliance audits.
· Experienced, caring dental providers.
· Specialists available on site – a consult is just a chair away.
· Digital X-ray program that greatly reduces radiation exposure in comparison to traditional films.
· Electronic charting system allows for consultations between specialists from any of our locations.
· Interpretation services can be arranged for Spanish- and Hmong-speaking patients. American Sign Language interpretation is also available.
· Staff members will verify your insurance benefits, pre-authorize services and submit claims to your insurance company.
New patients are always welcome at Dental Associates.* When you register as a patient, Dental Associates selects the facility and dental team that best fit your needs. Your dental team will include a general dentist, a hygienist and support staff. And, unique to Dental Associates, you always have a full-range of specialists available to you, on site or nearby, providing on-the-spot consultations and performing all necessary work beyond your general dentist.
Call today to schedule your new patient examination if:
· You are looking for a new dentist.
· It’s been six months or longer since your last exam.
· You are experiencing symptoms of dental discomfort.
· Your child is two-years-old or older and hasn’t had their first dental visit.
· You reviewed the specialties under Dental Services and would like a consultation.
*Dental Associates is no longer accepting new Medicaid patients.