4660 W. College Ave.
Appleton, WI 54913
Interactive Google Map Below
William A. Brennan, D.D.S., M.S.
“I enjoy being able to help patients maintain their oral health and, therefore, their overall health.”
· Bloomsberg State College, Bloomsberg, PA, B.A.
· Temple University School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA, D.D.S.
· George Washington University, Washington, D.C., M.S.
· Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C., Periodontics Residency
· Board Certified Periodontics
· American Board of Periodontology
· Wisconsin Dental Association
· American Dental Association
· International College of Dentists
· Midwest Society of Periodontology
· American Academy of Periodontology
Before joining Dental Associates in 1994:
· Served 20 years in the United States Army.
Periodontal care provided:
Periodontal disease, commonly called gum disease, can include gum infection, bleeding gums, and bad breath (halitosis). To schedule an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Brennan on gum disease treatment and periodontal surgery, please visit the Request an Appointment page below or call our Green Bay dental clinic at (920) 431-0345.
More information on Periodontal Surgery
For more detailed information about our Green Bay Periodontists, please visit our Periodontal Surgery section below.