Ronald J. Lambert, D.D.S., M.H.A.
“I get the most satisfaction, as a dentist, when I am able to help patients improve their oral health and their smile.”
· Jamestown College, Jamestown, ND, B.A.
· University of Iowa, College of Dentistry, D.D.S.
· Baylor University, Waco, TX, Masters Degree in Healthcare Administration
· U.S. Army General Practice Residency Program, Irwin Army Hospital, Fort Riley, KS, post-graduate training
· Army Comprehensive Dentistry Residency Program, Fort Ord, CA
· American Dental Association
· Academy of General Dentistry
· American Board of General Dentistry
· International College of Dentists
· Pierre Fauchard Academy
· American College of Healthcare Executives
Before joining Dental Associates in 2006:
· Served 29 years in the U.S. Army Dental Corps.
North Appleton Dental care:
To schedule an appointment for a dental cleaning and examination with one of our North Appleton dentists, please call (920) 734-2345. For more detailed information about all the dental care Dental Associates provides, please visit our General Dentistry section below.