Learn how Dental Associates covers all aspects of your oral health
We want every visit to put a smile on your face
Here at Dental Associates, we take pride in making sure you and your family are comfortable during each and every visit to your dental team. That means comfort that starts well before you enter the treatment room and lasts long after your appointment. Below you’ll find everything you need to know before your first visit to your dentist as well as a collection of helpful oral health resources.
What makes Dental Associates unique is our ability to provide any type of oral health care need you may have, and all from one dental clinic. No more rushing around town to different dental providers. With Dental Associates, you go to the same dental clinic for pediatric dentists and specialty services like orthodontists as you would for your dental check-ups and cleanings. Not only will you save time by not having to visit other oral health providers, you’ll enjoy the convenience of not having to establish a relationship with another provider’s billing and insurance. Many times, we can work with you to schedule concurrent appointments with multiple family members, saving you time and reducing the need for multiple visits.
Dental Associates offers the following dental specialties:
• General Dentistry: Primary dental care provided by a dentist.
• Pediatric Dentistry: Dental treatment for infants through adolescents.
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Treatment and correction of jaw diseases, injuries and defects, including simple and complex extractions.
• Orthodontics: Correction of bite irregularities by use of braces and retainers.
• Endodontics: Treatment of disease or injury of the dental pulp of the tooth, such as a root canal therapy.
• Periodontics: Treatment of gum and tissue diseases.
• Prosthodontics: Custom fit dentures, crowns and bridgework.
• Cosmetic Dentistry: Aesthetic improvement of your smile including teeth whitening and shape, as well as treatment for a “gummy smile.”
• Dental Implants: State of the art preferred treatment to replace missing natural teeth.
Oral Health Resources
Below are some of the oral health resources found on our website. Reading the Proactive Dental Care section is a great place to get started in maintaining a lifetime of good oral health. And remember, if you have any questions, please ask your Dental Associates dentist at your next visit. Your dentist is your partner in great oral health, so don’t be shy!