Dental Associates covers all facets of your oral health
We want every visit to put a smile on your face
At Dental Associates, we take pride in making sure you and your family are comfortable during every visit to your dental team. That comfort starts well before you enter the treatment room and lasts long after your appointment. Below you’ll find everything you need to know before your first visit to your dentist as well as a collection of helpful oral health resources.
General Dentistry Plus Specialty Services
What makes Dental Associates unique is our ability to provide any type of oral health care need you may have, and all from one dental clinic.
As a patient of Dental Associates, you won’t need to rush around town to visit different dental providers. At Dental Associates, you go to the same dental clinic for specialty dental services like orthodontics and oral surgeons as you would for your dental check-ups and cleanings. You save time by not having to visit other oral health providers, and you’ll enjoy the convenience of not having to establish a relationship with another provider’s billing and insurance.
We can also work with you to schedule concurrent appointments with multiple family members, saving you time by reducing the need for multiple visits. You visit your dentist while your child visits the orthodontist. How great is that?
Dental Associates offers the following dental specialties:
• General Dentistry
• Pediatric Dentistry: Dental care for infants through adolescents.
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Treatment of jaw diseases and injuries, and extractions like Wisdom Teeth Removal.
• Orthodontics: Correction of crooked teeth and bite irregularities by use of braces.
• Endodontics: Treatment of disease or injury of the dental pulp of the tooth, such as a root canal therapy.
• Periodontics: Treatment of gum diseases.
• Prosthodontics: Custom fit dentures, crowns and bridgework.
• Cosmetic Dentistry: Aesthetic smile improvement including teeth whitening and treatment for a “gummy smile.”
• Dental Implants: State of the art treatment to replace missing natural teeth.
Oral Health Resources
Below are some of the oral health resources found throughout our website. The Proactive Dental Care section is a great place way to start maintaining good oral health for a lifetime.
Request an Examination
If you’re ready to get started, visit our Locations page to find our dental clinic near you. Call the clinic of your choice and tell them you’re interested in an examination with a dentist. Or, Request an Appointment here.