"As an Oral Surgeon, the ability to immediately alleviate pain, discomfort and disease and improve a patient's health is truly gratifying."
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center / Albert Einstein School of Medicine, New Hyde Park, NY, O.M.S., 1995
- Charity Hospital LSUSMD, New Orleans, LA, General Practice Residency, 1991
- Washington University School of Dental Medicine, St. Louis, MO, D.M.D., 1990
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, B.A., Biology, 1986
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Wisconsin Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Good experience he talked with me making me feel comfortable with the procedure.
The staff and dentist that were getting me ready for my wisdom teeth extraction were really caring.
Dr. Pillai is absolutely wonderful! Professional, competent, thorough, and friendly!
very realistic and explained procedure well.
dentist very good @ his job and very friendly & understanding. 100%.
explained everything re surgery
Actually the best dentist Ive ever seen
Comforting & caring while doing job efficiently.
had no bed side manner. He had not regards for my feelings. I left out of the office in tears. My feeling were so hurt. I will not be back!!!!!
The dentist was very personal which is very important to me.