"As an Oral Surgeon, the ability to immediately alleviate pain, discomfort and disease and improve a patient's health is truly gratifying."
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center / Albert Einstein School of Medicine, New Hyde Park, NY, O.M.S., 1995
- Charity Hospital LSUSMD, New Orleans, LA, General Practice Residency, 1991
- Washington University School of Dental Medicine, St. Louis, MO, D.M.D., 1990
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, B.A., Biology, 1986
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Wisconsin Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Dr. Pillai was fantastic. He was kind and patient and professional.
Dr. Pallai was wonderful. I hope to never need to see him again but if I ever do need future surgery on my mouth, I will book with him!
I wish he was my familys general dentist. Hes the best and I really trust him.
Very good visit
I completely trust Dr. Pillai. He is very professional but makes sure that I understand why he is doing what he is doing in a way that I understand. He is also very personable and friendly.
Dentist is excellent. He even explains what hes doing to my son, whom understands him. Again many people believe non-verbal persons are limited in there capacity to understand commands. Nice that this doesnt need to be explained.
this is the second time I was a patient of this dentist and both times were great. zero pain and quick procedures. I would definitely recommend his service to others. great job!
Dr Pillai made arrangements in his busy schedule to fit me sooner, because I am in a lot of pain. His assistant gave him a couple of dates that would work, but he told her he needed to get me in sooner. Thank you so much for getting me in asap.
Nothing was done. Dentist got an attitude when I said give me a second, Im nervous and walked out of the room. Came back in and finally left for good because hes an ego-maniac. Poor people skills when dealing with someone who is nervous.