Bradley Wurm, D.D.S., M.S.
“I love seeing the change in a patient’s confidence over the course of treatment. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing the excitement in a patient the day they get their braces off, ready to show off their smile.”
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, M.S., Orthodontics, 2017
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, D.D.S., 2015
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI, B.S., Biomedical Sciences, 2011
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.