Katrina K. Foster, D.D.S.
“It's important to be proactive when considering dental health. I believe that everyone can have the smile they desire as long as they're willing to contribute with great oral hygiene practices.”
- Howard University, Washington, D.C., Certificate in Orthodontics, 2019
- Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN, D.D.S., 2005
- Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL, B.S. Biology, 1996
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.