Dental Implants Cost
By: Amber Marquez, Clinic Supervisor
Dental implants are the modern standard for replacing failing or missing teeth. Because they are a permanent solution, you won’t have to worry about taking them out when you eat or sleep. Due to changing bone structure and general wear, partial dentures or bridges have to be replaced every 7-15 years. However, dental implants can last a lifetime because they bond with your bone to form permanent-looking teeth!
How Much do Dental Implants Cost?
When comparing costs to other quotes you receive, be sure that the quote includes all parts of the implant. Many places will quote for just part of the implant. The price you see below is for all parts of a single tooth dental implant, so you know what you’re paying before beginning treatment. It’s also important to note that the fees you see below are all full price before taking into consideration insurance and other discounts. Read below to discover how you can save money on your dental implants cost.
The cost for a single implant is $4,817 without bone grafting, and $5,557 with bone grafting. This cost includes all components of the dental implant. It’s important to note that a dental implant is comprised of 3 separate parts: the titanium implant, which is placed into the bone and bonds with the tissue; the custom abutment that attaches the implant to the crown; and the crown. In addition, bone grafting may be necessary in some cases to provide a strong base for the implant if too much bone has been lost over time.
Here's the breakdown of the cost of a dental implant before insurance and other savings:
$2,420 - Implant
$1,119 - Custom abutment
$1,278 - Crown
$740 - Bone grafting
How to Pay the Dental Implants Cost:
Dental Associates clinics offer several ways to help you pay for dental implants and keep out of pocket costs manageable. Here’s how we help you with the cost of dental implants:
- We offer a 10% discount on dental implants for paying in full.
- You’ll get a multi-implant discount of 10% for more two or more dental implants.
- You have the opportunity to choose a payment plan of three installments to help make payments more manageable for you.
- You can use your funds in your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) account toward your dental implants.
- Dental Associates clinics offer supplemental insurance through CarePlus Dental Plans. Whether you have existing insurance or are in need of a dental insurance plan, you may be eligible for additional savings of up to 20% through CarePlus. Ask our dental implants team at your consultation how CarePlus can help with the cost of dental implants.
- CareCredit is another way to spread out payments for your dental implants. CareCredit is a line of credit specifically for health care costs including dental, medical, vision, veterinary, and more. You may be eligible for a dental financing including no interest if your balance is paid in full within the end of the promotional period of up to 24 months. Deferred interest may also be available. (Monthly payments are required). Learn more about Care Credit.
Our dental implant teams are ready to restore your mouth back to full functionality—and help you finance it. At your free dental implant consultation, we will help decide the best treatment plan and work with you every step of the way so that you feel comfortable and confident with your care. Click the button below to request a consultation with our experienced dental implant teams. We look forward to meeting you soon!