Meet Dr. Megan DesRoches, Waukesha Orthodontist at Dental Associates
By: Orthodontist Megan DesRoches
Hi, I’m Dr. Megan DesRoches—the orthodontist at Dental Associates’ new Waukesha clinic! I’m thrilled to be providing braces and orthodontic care to the Waukesha community and to help those of all ages achieve a smile they can be proud of.
I love dentistry and orthodontics because I enjoy working with people. My daily schedule is never the same and I am lucky that I get to interact with many different people throughout the day and week. Here’s a short video for you to watch to learn a little bit about me:
I’ve had numerous experiences in different dental capacities since I graduated from school, but none was more rewarding than my time serving overseas in Germany on a U.S. Air Force base. While I was there, I had the opportunity to work with families and treat both young children and adults. It was so rewarding to help families get the dental care they needed, especially when they would otherwise have to go off base to seek treatment in an unfamiliar country.
I’m looking forward to providing the Waukesha community the same great care and seeing patients grow from the very first appointment to the end of their treatment.
Braces & Orthodontics Treatment Options at Waukesha Dental Associates
We offer a variety of treatment options at our brand new state-of-the-art Waukesha clinic. As an orthodontist, my goal is to tailor the end goal of treatment based on what you want. I think it’s so important to listen to my patients and hear their wants and expectations for the treatment, and then give my recommendations on the best way for us to work together to achieve optimal results.
Here are the different treatment options offered at the clinic:
- Metal brackets and colored bands: Metal brackets are the traditional method of straightening teeth, while colored bands provide a fun way to customize braces. You can choose a single color, one color on top and one on the bottom, or a mix of colors.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a modern approach to straightening teeth and uses a series of custom-fit, clear trays to gradually correct misaligned teeth.
- Clear brackets: If you want your braces to blend in with your teeth, we offer clear brackets. It’s the same braces treatment, just less noticeable.
- Braces for adults: Braces are for adults too! I can work with you to give you the smile you’ve always wanted, because it’s never too late to feel more confident about your smile.
- Limited treatment plans: If you’d like just a few teeth fixed, then I can help with that too! I will work with you to develop a treatment plan that will fit your needs—even if it’s just a few teeth you’d like to straighten.
How orthodontics at Dental Associates Waukesha is different
Our clinic is different because we understand the importance of using the latest technology to help you a dental experience that achieves the best results possible. We use 3D digital impressions to map your mouth before orthodontics treatment...that means no goopy impression material to make you gag! Our clinic is proud to be a pioneer of this technology in Southeastern Wisconsin.
You’ll also benefit from orthodontics treatment at our clinic because we offer you more than just braces...we can create you a coordinated treatment plan, should you need it, because we have other dentists and specialists right down the hall. Our dentists, pediatric dentist, and oral surgeon can help design a specific treatment plan for your individual case. That’s the Dental Associates advantage.