Focus on Your Specialty
You became a specialty dentist to help patients gain and maintain great oral health. However, when you run your own dental practice and are forced to keep up with the distracting daily administrative and management tasks, the rewarding moments can seem rare. When you join Dental Associates, you can focus completely on your patients and let our management team and support staff do the rest.
Referrals from GPs down the Hallway
One the strongest assets of Dental Associates is our clinics feature general dentists plus most dental specialists in the same building. As a specialist at Dental Associates, you will literally get referrals from, and collaborate with, GPs right down the hallway. This sense of collaboration leads to the best outcomes for our patients and an ongoing stream of patients for you.
At Dental Associates, we are a team. But our internal structure makes us a team within a team; each of our clinics are structured with individual doctor teams. With this model, each patient will see the same dentist/specialist, hygienist, assistant and administrative support each time they visit Dental Associates, because we believe that consistency increases the quality of care we provide. Think of it as a practice within a practice. It is better for our staff, and better for your patients.
As a specialty dentist at Dental Associates, you’ll enjoy the following...
Our professional and highly-trained administrative staff will handle everything you need to keep your practice running smoothly. We’ll take care of the following:
- Scheduling. A patient care coordinator will manage all of your scheduling for new and recall appointments, as well as insurance pre-authorization needs.
- Patient Financial Services. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and support for insurance verification, claims processing, insurance and patient payment collection and administration of our CarePlus insurance plans.
- Staff Recruitment & Development. Our consistent, team-oriented approach to staff selection ensures we hire only the best candidates.
- Accounting. Professional accountants handle all financial needs including biweekly payroll, risk management, and monthly doctor production reports.
- IT Support. You will have access to on-site hardware technicians and software developers, as well as regular maintenance and installation of IT systems with monitored network stability.
- Technical Services. We provide on-site services for installation and maintenance of dental equipment and facilities.
- Clinical Support. Our certified trainers lead a three-week corporate clinical training regimen that combines didactic and practical experience within the dental setting.
- Marketing & Business Development. Our corporate marketing department builds integrated marketing and business development strategies to drive your clinic’s growth.
More free time
We believe that a healthy balance of work and life makes you a better employee, which enhances the quality of care for our patients.
Since you won’t have to worry about the time-consuming administrative and managerial aspects of an individual practice, you’ll have more time outside of the clinic to spend with friends and family doing what you love and exploring the great state of Wisconsin. Learn about the state’s wide variety of recreation, sports teams, restaurants and attractions here.
Staying at the forefront of dental care means adapting to the latest technologies and treatment innovations. Each of our modern facilities is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment.
Here are just a few areas of our company’s innovation:
- Digital radiography
- Digital impressions
- Full-service dental laboratories
- Electronic and paperless charting
- Electronic claims processing and collection
- Actively monitored patient satisfaction*
*Surveys conducted through our partner Press Ganey, the leader in healthcare satisfaction surveys.
We believe in being innovative and allowing our staff to grow through new opportunities. That’s why we place an emphasis on continuing education. We provide company-paid training that is typically onsite, and you will be allowed to choose from a variety of topics. You’ll always be learning about the newest tools and industry trends so that you can provide your patients with the best care possible.
Benefits You Will Receive
We offer our doctors a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision plan
- Health savings and flexible spending account (HSA)
- Disability coverage
- 401k plan with company match
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off, including paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Staff member discount programs
See our benefits page for more details regarding compensation packages.
But your benefits will extend far beyond a compensation package. You’ll also reap the rewards of beautiful facilities, advanced technologies, continuous education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
Specialty Dentist Job Opportunities
Since we offer every dental specialty to our patients, we are always seeking caring and passionate specialty dentists to join our team. Choose your specialty below to discover the benefits we offer, where we’re currently hiring, and how to contact our doctor recruiter.