Dental Associates Employee Benefits
Joining the Dental Associates team provides you with the opportunity to focus solely on your career while receiving ample support from clinic management and corporate headquarters. You’ll work in a supportive environment among dedicated dental professionals and have the opportunity to collaborate daily with other talented team members.
Below is an overview of the benefits offered to our eligible team members:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Preventative care visits covered at 100%
- All other services, subject to deductible first, then 20% coinsurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Full-service plan
- Materials only plan
- Staff enrolled in plan sponsored by Dental Associates
- Staff may elect supplemental insurance for themselves and dependents
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Plan sponsored by Fidelity
- Dental Associates contribution
Paid time off benefits
- Vacation, sick or PTO, military, jury duty, bereavement
- Holidays observed in accordance with our annual schedule
But your benefits will extend far beyond a compensation package. You’ll also reap the rewards of beautiful facilities, advanced technologies, continuous education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the beautiful state of Wisconsin.
Ready to Get Started?
Visit our Current Openings page to learn about the careers we’re looking to fill right now.