MORE THAN A JOB: A CAREER
Becoming a dental hygienist with Dental Associates is more than doing simple cleanings. We encourage and help foster your professional development allowing you to grow within the organization. From gaining diverse experience working with various dentists and dental specialists to pursuing leadership positions with the clinic, Dental Associates is where you can follow your ever-evolving professional ambitions.
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS
At Dental Associates, we provide an engaging path to advance your dental career:
- Perform Cleanings and Patient Education: When you first join our team, you will begin creating relationships with patients, educate patients about proper dental care, and assist your team in providing excellent care to all patients.
- Expand Your Skills with Continued Education: At Dental Associates, we assist dental hygienists’ development by offering training, mentorship, and company-sponsored continuing education programs to acquire certified P.A.C.E. CE credits.
- Become a Service Line Leader: Dental Associates offers every dental specialty, from general dentistry and orthodontics to oral surgery. We use “service lines” to monitor our specialties across all our clinic locations so we can assure quality and consistency throughout all our clinics. Our Hygiene Service Line Leaders are well-versed hygienists that provide leadership to our hygienist teams at all our clinics. They act as champions supporting each clinics’ team of hygienists.
- Become a Team Lead: Within our clinics, we have Team Leads that act in a leadership role supporting our team members. With experience and growth, opportunities may open to become a leader within your clinic.
- Become a Practice Manager: Similar to our Team Leads, we also have Practice Manager roles that oversee the entire operations of our clinics.
HEAR SUCCESS STORIES FROM OUR HYGIENISTS
Below are examples of Dental Associates hygienists who have grown over the years.
Darren Tode, RDH, Associate Practice Manager
Darren has worked at Dental Associates for 27 years. He spent 16 years as a dental hygienist at our Wauwatosa clinic before becoming Associates Practice Manager at our Sturtevant clinic. He now provides leadership to the entire clinic.
“I not only turned a dental assistant career into a dental hygiene career, but I then turned that dental hygiene career into a management career.”
Have we convinced you yet?
Explore our Dental Hygienist jobs now!
If you’re ready to take your dental hygienist career to the next level, visit our Dental Hygienist Jobs page to learn more and see our current opportunities!