About Dental Associates
Dental Associates offers bountiful career opportunities thanks to our continued growth and ongoing success. With 14 clinics in Eastern Wisconsin, we are Wisconsin’s largest, most respected family-owned dental group and are proud to serve thousands of residents of all ages. We provide complete family dentistry and offer much more than just general services; our clinics feature general dentistry as well as all dental specialties such as pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, and cosmetic dentistry. This allows our patients to visit the same facility for all their dental needs. For you, it means career opportunities that extend from Green Bay in the north, through metropolitan Milwaukee and down to Kenosha near the Illinois border.
We are a Wisconsin company. We love serving Wisconsin and we’re confident you’ll fall in love with all it has to offer too. Learn more about Living in Wisconsin and the communities we proudly serve.
We are owned by a dentist, not a corporation, so we have a strong sense of family that you will feel throughout each of our clinics. Our owner, Dr. Thomas Manos, believes that our clinic teams provide the very best and most complete dental care to patients in the entire state. His vision of providing quality and affordable dental care to Wisconsin residents is reflected in our practice model, and is an extension of the work his uncle started when he opened our very first clinic in 1974.
Learn more about Dr. Manos and the rest of our Dental Associates leadership team. Or, read below to learn more about our continued success and why we’d love for you to be a part of it.
Investing in Our Employees Leads to Awards & Recognition
Dental Associates is recognized in Wisconsin and nationally for our outstanding patient experience and delivery of superior oral health care. We attribute the awards we’ve received to our continuous investment in our employees through extensive staff training.
We also invest in our dental practices to assure we use the latest dental technologies. We set ourselves apart by using electronic dental records and equipment such as digital x-rays, digital panoramic x-rays, digital impressions, and 3D digital printing for prosthetic devices.
Read below to learn the awards and recognition we’ve received over the past decade.
Dental Associates’ Awards
We are proud to be repeatedly voted “best dental clinic” by patients throughout the state of Wisconsin.
- Best Dental Office in the Fox Valley
- Best Dental Clinic in Fond du Lac
- Best Dental Clinic in Appleton
- Best Dental Facility in Green Bay
- Best Orthodontist in Green Bay
- Best Orthodontist in Appleton
Besides being named best dental clinic, we’ve been recognized by both local and national organizations for our dedication to both patient and employee satisfaction.
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC) Future 50 Company
- Milwaukee Business Journal Human Resources Award for Staff Satisfaction
- Milwaukee Business Journal Coolest Office Award
- Press Ganey Leaders in Transparency
- Press Ganey Seal of Integrity
- Wellness Council of America Well Workplace Award
- South Suburban Chamber of Commerce 2014 Business of the Year (Franklin Clinic)
Dental Associates’ Recognition
- Press Ganey Seal of Integrity: validates the reliability of the doctor ratings from patients we share on our website (learn more)
- A+ rating with BBB: proves our dedication to customer service and making each patient’s visit a positive experience
The Best Candidates Live Our Mission & Values
At Dental Associates, our focus is simple: make people smile. We promote continuous investment in our dental centers, first and foremost through investing in the people we hire. We look for those who embody our mission and values, and we hire only the best.
Dental Associates’ Mission
To improve our patients’ quality of life through excellence in oral health care.
Dental Associates’ Values
- Do the right thing every time
- Commit to quality
- Pledge to safety
- Lead by example
- Work together
- Be accountable
- Keep learning
- Embrace innovation
Explore Our Career Opportunities
Visit our Current Openings page to learn about the positions we’re looking to fill right now.