Come join an organization where we highly value your experience as a supervisor and caring demeanor with patients. Our staff members are the most important part of our practice, as their success directly determines our position as the leader in dental care.
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our "dental home" and provides our clinic supervisors with a career, not just a job. As a team member of Dental Associates, you will use state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training exposing you to all specialty areas, and deliver an exceptional patient experience. We are a growing organization at the forefront of the dental industry and are continually expanding our footprint within Wisconsin.
The clinic supervisor contributes to the business success of Dental Associates providing effective leadership, development, direction, and oversight of clinic staff members and operations, and ensuring a productive work environment that results in the delivery of quality and cost-effective services that yield high patient outcomes. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud. Learn more about our clinic supervisor jobs below and how you can join our team!
Clinic Supervisor Responsibilities
- Provide work direction with clear responsibility for the coordination of resources to efficiently support day-to-day operations and the smooth flow of patients through the clinic
- Supervise staff activities to provide a consistent patient experience, ensuring appropriate hours of operation to meet the needs of patients and providers
- Coordinate the needs of doctors and serve as liaison between doctors and support staff to mediate and solve problem as necessary
- Resolve patient concerns, complaints and issues to promote patient excellence and staff engagement
- Use innovative and effective recruitment and retention strategies and coach staff in recruitment and retention techniques
- In collaboration and with direction from the Clinic Director, prepare annual business plans and related deployment strategies
- Act as a change agent for continuous improvement results, utilizing lean principals and tools
- Participate in the development of the annual budget
- Ensure staff and patients' safety is maintained at all times
- Travel to alternate clinics as needed to support business needs
Clinic Supervisor Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare management or related field
- Post graduate academic and clinical dental experience preferred
- General knowledge of dental terminology and dental assisting practices
- Three years of experience in a multi-department supervisory role, overseeing exempt and non-exempt staff, within a related field or healthcare environment
- Prior labor relations experience preferred
Clinic Supervisor Desired Skills
- Demonstrated coaching and counseling skills with ability to supervise large numbers of staff in a fast paced unpredictable environment
- Ability to successfully collaborate with a variety of internal clients, identifying problems and offering solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Ability to learn and practice new concepts quickly and teach them to others
- Demonstrated professional and ethical standards to gain and maintain credibility
- Must have ability to interpret a variety of technical information, governmental laws, regulations and labor contracts
Clinic Supervisor Training & Continuing Education
Dental Associates’ Education Reimbursement Program allows full time staff members who have completed one year of employment to complete college courses, continuing education courses, seminars and certification tests directly relating to their current position or career path. Program details can be obtained by contacting Human Resources.
In addition to an excellent compensation package, a career with Dental Associates will offer you access to beautiful facilities, advanced technologies, continuing education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision plan
- Health savings and flexible spending account
- Disability coverage
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off, including paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Staff member discount programs
See our benefits page for more details regarding compensation packages.
Why Dental Associates
Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth. We also invest in our talented team members through continuing education and other development opportunities. We believe that learning should continue through every stage of life, and we encourage our team members to seek additional seminars, courses and mentoring opportunities to further develop their skills.
We care about the places in which we work, and are dedicated to giving back to those communities through service and support of local events. For example, our staff at all our clinics are actively involved with programs such as Give Kids a Smile Day, Children’s Dental Health Month and local health fairs.
About Dental Associates
Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state and nearly 800 team members. We conveniently provide both general and specialty dentistry care so we can truly become our patients’ dental home by providing all services they may need. From pediatric dentistry to specialized dental services for older adults, we focus on excellent care that is affordable, accessible and personalized. We maintain the highest level of quality, which is proven by thousands of 5-star ratings on Google, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and consistently high Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores at all of our Wisconsin locations.
Want to Join Our Team?
See the Current Job Openings box at the top of this page for our current openings. If you don’t see an opening for this position or the city you prefer, please contact our recruiters at the following address and they will keep your name on file for future openings!
Please visit our General Dentist or Specialty Dentist pages for contact information.