Come join an organization where we value your insurance and financial experience, as well as your patient-friendly demeanor. Our staff members are the most important part of our practice, as their success directly determines our position as the leader in dental care.
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our "dental home" and provides our insurance services representative with a career, not just a job. As a team member of Dental Associates, you will use state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training exposing you to all specialty areas, and deliver an exceptional patient experience. We are a growing organization at the forefront of the dental industry and are continually expanding our footprint within Wisconsin.
The insurance services representative is responsible for managing CarePlus Dental Plans* insurance records and handling all financial aspects of accounts. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud. Learn more about our insurance services representative jobs below and how you can join our team!
*Dental Associates is the exclusive provider of CarePlus Dental Plans insurance
Insurance Services Representative Responsibilities
- Manage patient insurance plans from maintaining records to resolving discrepancies
- Provide market information, certificates and additional identification cards
- Review premium payments and applications for accuracy
- Handle all financial aspects of accounts, including premium payments, credit card payments, lock box downloads, direct deposit, and balancing of general daily deposits
- Run monthly renewal letter program
- Propagate CarePlus information between dental and enrollment systems
- Manually open and close CarePlus accounts receivable detail records and re-estimate benefits
- Create new CarePlus plans as required
- Manage individual situations for patients such as managed care emergency out-of-area refunds; patient move requests; benefit reversals and managed care group processing
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years prior insurance, healthcare or customer service experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of questions asked by patients, staff and others
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Seasoned customer service skills
- Conceptual thinking with ability to work independently as needed; polished professionalism
In addition to an excellent compensation package, a career with Dental Associates will offer you access to beautiful facilities, advanced technologies, continuing education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision plan
- Health savings and flexible spending account
- Disability coverage
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off, including paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Staff member discount programs
See our benefits page for more details regarding compensation packages.
Why Dental Associates
Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth. We also invest in our talented team members through continuing education and other development opportunities. We believe that learning should continue through every stage of life, and we encourage our team members to seek additional seminars, courses and mentoring opportunities to further develop their skills.
We care about the places in which we work, and are dedicated to giving back to those communities through service and support of local events. For example, our staff at all our clinics are actively involved with programs such as Give Kids a Smile Day, Children’s Dental Health Month and local health fairs.
About Dental Associates
Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state and nearly 800 team members. We conveniently provide both general and specialty dentistry care so we can truly become our patients’ dental home by providing all services they may need. From pediatric dentistry to specialized dental services for older adults, we focus on excellent care that is affordable, accessible and personalized. We maintain the highest level of quality, which is proven by thousands of 5-star ratings on Google, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and consistently high Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores at all of our Wisconsin locations.
Want to Join Our Team?
See the Current Job Openings box at the top of this page for our current openings. If you don’t see an opening for this position or the city you prefer, please contact our recruiters at the following address and they will keep your name on file for future openings!
Please visit our General Dentist or Specialty Dentist pages for contact information.