Inventory Coordinator Job Openings
Come join an organization where we highly value your administration and coordination experience, as well as your friendly demeanor with employees and patients. Our staff members are the most important part of our practice, as their success directly determines our position as the leader in dental care.
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our "dental home" and provides our inventory coordinators with a career, not just a job. As a team member of Dental Associates, you will use state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training exposing you to all specialty areas, and deliver an exceptional patient experience. We are a growing organization at the forefront of the dental industry and are continually expanding our footprint within Wisconsin.
The inventory coordinator contributes to the business success of Dental Associates by through providing outstanding customer service and communication while ensuring the clinic has the correct materials it needs to function at the highest level. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud. Learn more about our inventory coordinator jobs below and how you can join our team!
Inventory Coordinator Responsibilities
- Compile order requests for clinic and dental supplies
- Receive and unload stock delivered daily
- Verify stock count and condition at time of delivery and match deliveries to purchase orders
- Track all incoming and outgoing packages and maintains supplies in neat, orderly manner
- Complete inventory cycle count per the schedule
- Liaison for departments with questions about supply product changes and resolve inventory issues
- Perform clerical duties as required
- Maintain ordering system for uniforms
- Maintain lab equipment product book with repair history for office equipment
- Maintain dental equipment book with repair histories
Inventory Coordinator Education & Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous inventory coordination or purchasing experience strongly preferred
Inventory Coordinator Desired Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills including web-based order management systems
- Dental experience or knowledge of dental terminology highly preferred
- Ability to process multiple requests from doctors, hygienists, office staff, etc.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages
Inventory Coordinator Training & Continuing Education
We offer our inventory coordinators continuing education through our education reimbursement program, which is available to our employees who have completed one year of employment and are in good standing. This program includes college credit courses, continuing education courses, seminars and certification tests.
In addition to an excellent compensation package, a career with Dental Associates will offer you access to beautiful facilities, advanced technologies, continuing education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision plan
- Health savings and flexible spending account
- Disability coverage
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off, including paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Staff member discount programs
See our benefits page for more details regarding compensation packages.
Why Dental Associates
Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth. We also invest in our talented team members through continuing education and other development opportunities. We believe that learning should continue through every stage of life, and we encourage our team members to seek additional seminars, courses and mentoring opportunities to further develop their skills.
We care about the places in which we work, and are dedicated to giving back to those communities through service and support of local events. For example, our staff at all our clinics are actively involved with programs such as Give Kids a Smile Day, Children’s Dental Health Month and local health fairs.
About Dental Associates
Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state and nearly 800 team members. We conveniently provide both general and specialty dentistry care so we can truly become our patients’ dental home by providing all services they may need. From pediatric dentistry to specialized dental services for older adults, we focus on excellent care that is affordable, accessible and personalized. We maintain the highest level of quality, which is proven by thousands of 5-star ratings on Google, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and consistently high Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores at all of our Wisconsin locations.
Want to Join Our Team?
See the Current Job Openings box at the top of this page for our current openings. If you don’t see an opening for this position or the city you prefer, please contact our recruiters at the following address and they will keep your name on file for future openings!