Courtney Miyamoto, D.D.S.
“Dentistry gives me the opportunity to combine healthcare and art to create personalized dental care and a positive experience for each patient. Grandpa Miyamoto (Alan T. Miyamoto, DDS) always emphasized ‘Pono’ (Hawaiian for ‘do what’s right’). I strive to practice dentistry with these values by providing a caring environment for patients to play an active part in establishing and maintaining their dental health and overall wellness.”
- University of Maryland School of Dentistry, Baltimore, MD, D.D.S., 2018
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI, B.A. Biology, Art Minor, 2013
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.