Laura Goodell, D.M.D.
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
“Going to the dentist should be a fun, friendly, and positive experience. I love caring for children and teaching my patients the building blocks for a lifetime of good dental health.”
Blog Posts by Dr. Goodell:
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, 2013
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, D.M.D., 2011
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.S., 2007
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- Wisconsin Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.