"I enjoy introducing children to dentistry and working with their families on oral health! Our goal is to create a foundation for lifelong oral health."
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY, Pediatric Dentistry, 2014
- Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, General Practice Residency, 2012
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, D.M.D., 2011
- Iowa State University, Ames, IA, B.S., Biology, 2011
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
they did a good job getting my daughter engaged and actively listening. I wanted to hear more about the teeth issues she may be having with soacing.
Dentist barely said 2 words, hygienists explained treatment which didnt make me feel comfortable and I didnt have the option to ask auestions.
I really appreciated the time to explain how to take care of my 1 yr olds teeth and the patience to answer questions. They were very friendly and seemed caring.
she was fantastic!!
She was great
we love this new dentist!!!
hygienist and Dentist were great
they have nice people
The dentist was amazing with my Brielle. She was so friendly and helpful. AMAZING!