Matthew French, D.D.S., M.S.
"Dentistry is the perfect mix of science and art. Prosthodontics specifically deals with treating some of the most complex patient cases. It's this challenge that drove me into prosthodontics. I thoroughly enjoy providing patient-centered, evidence-based treatment options for my patients that provide not only an aesthetic outcome but a long-term functional one too!"
Blog Posts by Dr. French
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, Certificate in Prosthodontics, 2019
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, M.S. Oral Science, 2019
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, GPR certificate, 2014
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, D.D.S., 2013
- American College of Prosthodontists
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.