Neha Rajput, D.D.S., M.S.
“Dentistry offers many opportunities, challenges, and rewards. It is a rapidly changing and expanding profession. I believe Dentists are often the first health care professionals to recognize and identify a wide variety of diseases, ranging from hypertension to oral cancer. As a Dentist, I would like to provide services that improve my patients’ appearance and self-confidence through a wide variety of cosmetic and surgical dental procedures.”
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Detroit, MI, D.D.S., Accelerated Dental Program, 2019
- Tufts School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA, Advanced Education in Prosthodontics, 2017
- Tufts School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA, M.S., Dental Research, 2017
- UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, Advanced Prosthodontics, International Postgraduate Training Program, 2013
- Subharti Dental College, Meerut, U.P, India, B.D.S., 2008
- American Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontists
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Indian Dental Association
- Dental Council of India
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.