Rodney A. Messner, D.M.D., F.A.G.D.
“I take great pride in empowering my patients to make proactive, informed decisions about their dental care. It’s a process we do together, starting from the first time we meet. As a result, I've enjoyed many long-term, multi-generational relationships with my patients.”
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, B.S., Biology, 1981
- Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA, D.M.D., 1985
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow June 2018
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- International College of Dentists
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.