Steven R. Schnoll, D.D.S.
“I’m a Wisconsin native and a family man with a wife, four adult children, and two dogs. I regularly volunteer for local food programs and the Pettit National Ice Center. My hobbies include curling, channel skating, golf, and perennial gardening.
Dentistry allows me to use my education and skills to improve patients' health, appearance, and self-confidence. The work is truly gratifying because of the close connection between my team's professionally delivered personal services and the benefits patients receive. Love my job!”
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, General Practice Residency, 1983
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, D.D.S., 1982
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Board of Orofacial Pain
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.