"What I enjoy most about being a dentist…meeting people and working with them to meet their dental needs in a comfortable environment."
- Fort Bragg, NC, Army Comprehensive Dentistry Residency Program
- Baylor University, San Antonio, TX, Masters in Healthcare Administration
- Eisenhower Medical Center, Augusta, GA, U.S. Army General Practice Residency Program
- University of Illinois College of Dentistry, Chicago, IL, D.D.S.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.D.S.
- American Board of General Dentistry, Board Certified
- Federal Services Board General Dentistry, Diplomate
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
he seemed rushed going from one patient to the next and then back again to me
Poor bedside manner.
My first experience with Dr. Murphy. He did an excellent job! No discomfort, didnt feel rushed. Very pleased with his work and will recommend to others!
I am very grateful to Dr Murphy and Assistant Brittany for squeezing me into their schedule and helping me with an acute problem
easiest, fastest and perfect crown I have ever had done
He was not really a conversationalist...
I never met this Dr. before. He came in never said anything to me, Just push my chair back and talked to his assistant. He did say I probably didnt need to have it frozen. Did what he had to do and walked out. Almost like a herd of cattle. Sorry that how it felt!
He was great. I was seeing Dr. Murphy at the Greenville office and when I received the notice he was leaving I was very sad. I am so glad he didnt go far. I will drive the extra miles to have Dr. Murphy for my dentist.
Great, I am happy with the transfer to Dr Murphy since me regular dentist retired