"What I enjoy most about being a dentist…meeting people and working with them to meet their dental needs in a comfortable environment."
- Fort Bragg, NC, Army Comprehensive Dentistry Residency Program
- Baylor University, San Antonio, TX, Masters in Healthcare Administration
- Eisenhower Medical Center, Augusta, GA, U.S. Army General Practice Residency Program
- University of Illinois College of Dentistry, Chicago, IL, D.D.S.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.D.S.
- American Board of General Dentistry, Board Certified
- Federal Services Board General Dentistry, Diplomate
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
I HAVE GONE TO DR. MURPHY FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND HE IS THE BEST DENTIST IN THE AREA :)
Dr. Murphy is an excellent dentist. Excellent.
The actual tooth being pulled went very well. No pain or discomfort. Dr. Murphy did a great job.
Our insurance had denied a crown that I need. The dentist looked at it again and took different xrays and is resubmitting the request. He feels it shouldnt have been denied. I like the fact he was willing to revisit and try again.
I felt like I was in good hands.
Hold Dr Murphy in high regard. Always explains the situation. Never pushes you for treatment that can be put on a watch and always leaves the decision for treatment up to me.
Dr. Murphy was great.
Very very good. Dr Murphy has always been an excellent dentist. He cant retire until I die.
Dr. Murphy makes me feel very comfortable in talking about my lower bite. Thank you Dr. Murphy. There are few in the past that talks to me in a way I dont feel comfortable sharing about my lower bite anymore to but this time with you, you are different. Thank you.