"What I enjoy most about being a dentist…meeting people and working with them to meet their dental needs in a comfortable environment."
- Fort Bragg, NC, Army Comprehensive Dentistry Residency Program
- Baylor University, San Antonio, TX, Masters in Healthcare Administration
- Eisenhower Medical Center, Augusta, GA, U.S. Army General Practice Residency Program
- University of Illinois College of Dentistry, Chicago, IL, D.D.S.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.D.S.
- American Board of General Dentistry, Board Certified
- Federal Services Board General Dentistry, Diplomate
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Would recommend Dr. Murphy to others.
This was Jacks first time meeting Dr. Murphy, but was pleased with his first appointment.
Dr Murphy has always been thorough and has an excellent bedside manner
Dentist talked to the assistant the entire time.
he seemed rushed going from one patient to the next and then back again to me
Poor bedside manner.
My first experience with Dr. Murphy. He did an excellent job! No discomfort, didnt feel rushed. Very pleased with his work and will recommend to others!
I am very grateful to Dr Murphy and Assistant Brittany for squeezing me into their schedule and helping me with an acute problem
easiest, fastest and perfect crown I have ever had done
He was not really a conversationalist...