West Milwaukee Pediatric Dentist
Caring, Bilingual Dentistry for Your Child from our West Milwaukee Pediatric Dentist
Dental Associates has been providing quality, affordable dental care to Wisconsin families since 1974 and offers you the convenience of your dentist and your child’s pediatric dentist and orthodontist all in the same modern dental clinic.
The West Milwaukee pediatric dentist you choose should offer your child comprehensive dental care that extends beyond just regular cleanings. From in-depth exams and X-rays, to teaching your child how to care for their teeth starting at a young age, Dental Associates’ trusted West Milwaukee pediatric dentist will help your child have the best oral health possible. Learn more below.
Our West Milwaukee pediatric dentist offers comprehensive care for your child, because it’s never too early to start ensuring a lifetime of good oral health
The comprehensive care we provide your child:
- Teeth cleaning and preventative care. Your child’s pediatric dentist will teach your child the proper way to brush and floss teeth, and will perform detailed exams at each visit. Our hygienist will also perform regular teeth cleanings to keep your child’s teeth in the best shape possible throughout the year.
- Restorative care. Should your child have a cavity that needs a filling, your West Milwaukee pediatric dentist will work with you to decide the best choice for restoring a damaged tooth, and will clearly communicate the different filling types we offer.
- Nitrous laughing gas. If your child needs additional assistance during dental care, we provide the option of nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to help your child have a more comfortable experience.
- Dental sealants. Our pediatric dentist team understands the importance of preventative dental care for your child, which is why we offer dental sealants. A dental sealant is a plastic material that we apply to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth (premolars and molars). It prevents the buildup of food and plaque in areas of your child’s mouth that are especially prone to cavities, helping your child to have optimal oral health from the start!
- Mouth guards. Mouth guards are a great way to protect your child during sports and prevent serious damage to teeth. Your West Milwaukee pediatric dentist can make your child a custom mouth guard right in the clinic!
- Emergency dental care. We offer 24-hour urgent care to active patients of record, so if your child has a dental issue after regular clinic hours, our on-call dentist will help alleviate their pain right away.
Our West Milwaukee pediatric dentist goes above and beyond for your child
We’re different from other clinics, because our pediatric dentist knows that there’s more to being a caring dentist than just an exam and X-Rays. Here’s how our team differs from others:
Our West Milwaukee pediatric dentist and team are bilingual, so Spanish-speaking families can feel comfortable and communicate easily with providers.
Ease of scheduling
If an appointment during the week doesn’t work with your schedule, no worries! We are open two Saturdays per month to ensure your child gets the care they need when it’s most convenient for your family.
Our new clinic opened in November 2016 and features the newest dental technology and clean, inviting treatment areas.
Our entire team knows how to help kids feel comfortable at our clinic, even if they are scared or nervous. We create a fun, relaxed environment and provide prizes and rewards at appointments.
200+ Insurance Brands Accepted
Dental Associates not only provides the best dental care, we also offer the best insurance coverage. Dental Associates accepts over 200 insurances, so chances are we accept your dental plan. We also offer additional savings through CarePlus Dental Plans. One of our friendly team members will confirm your coverage when we call to confirm your appointment. (Be sure to ask if CarePlus can offer you additional savings!)
Coordinated, Full-Service Dental Care
At Dental Associates, your child will receive expert care not only in pediatric dentistry but in other areas of dentistry as well. That’s because we have specialists from all dental areas in our facility, making it easy for your family to get the most complete and coordinated dental treatment. As your child grows, our orthodontist or general dentist are right down the hallway to consult with your pediatric dentist to assure your child receives the best care possible.
If you choose, your child can receive the following care in addition to pediatric dentistry at Dental Associates:
View Our Clinic
See inside the state-of-the-art clinic where our West Milwaukee pediatric dentist will care for your child:
Our friendly receptionists will greet you and your child with a smile when you arrive.
Our pediatric dentist will treat your child in a relaxed, comfortable, and clean environment.
What Makes Dental Associates Different
Dental Associates is family and dentist-owned. Our company was born in Milwaukee and is rooted on family values, and those values are reflected in each of the more than one dozen dental clinics we operate in eastern Wisconsin.
We bring the newest dental technology to our pediatric dentist so you will benefit from state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. From patient records to X-rays, we are an all-digital practice. We use the latest dental industry advancements, which results in better outcomes.
In our pursuit of providing the highest level of quality care, we sought accreditation from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), and we have been accredited since 2012. AAAHC accreditation status means that Dental Associates meets nationally-recognized standards for the delivery of quality health care. Learn more about our AAAHC accreditation.
Where Is Our West Milwaukee Pediatric Dentist?
Our dental center is conveniently located on the east side of Miller Park Way in the retail hub of West Milwaukee, just north of Lincoln Avenue and across from Menards. To access our parking lot, follow these simple instructions...
From the north via Miller Park Way
Our clinic is 1.7 miles south of Miller Park on the left side of Miller Park Way
- Head south on Miller Park Way
- Make a U-turn just after passing Menards
- Our clinic will be on the right
From the south via Miller Park Way
Our clinic is 0.2 miles north of Lincoln Ave on the right side of Miller Park Way
- Head north on Miller Park Way
- Our clinic will be on the right immediately after the stoplight at Menards and Pick N Save