Thomas G. Manos, D.D.S., M.S.
C.E.O. and Owner
“We have an incredible staff and unbelievable doctors. I’m very proud to see our vision for excellence come to fruition because of the talented people here. They make amazing things happen every day.”
Dr. Manos brings a contemporary outlook to Dental Associates. He believes that group dental practices provide the highest quality dentistry because of the comprehensive care they provide patients. He is honored to offer talented professionals an atmosphere where their sole responsibility is to be the best dentists they can be.
The family-oriented owner understands the importance of building rapport between a doctor and patient. That’s why he championed the concept of “team dentistry” in which a group consisting of a dentist, assistant/hygienist and patient care coordinator support each other and nurture relationships with every patient.
He believes that education should never end with a degree. Therefore, he encourages all employees to take advantage of Dental Associates’ continuing education program to remain at the forefront of the latest techniques and innovations in dentistry.
Dr. Manos has always had a strong connection to Dental Associates. He began his career at our Wauwatosa location in the 1980s and took the values and knowledge he learned there to Chicago where he established two multi-specialty dental surgery facilities. This wisdom, along with his expertise in specialized dental care, gives Dr. Manos his drive to grow Dental Associates to be the highest quality group dental practice in the nation.
Associations, Awards, and Achievements:
- D.D.S., Loyola University Dental School
- Periodontal Residency Program, Northwestern University
- M.S., Northwestern University
- B.S. Biology, University of Illinois
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dental Association, the Wisconsin State Dental Society, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the Midwest Society of Periodontists
- International lecturer to dental organizations around the world on dental implants and oral reconstructive therapy
- Contributor to numerous medical/dental journals on the topics of dental implants, periodontics and reconstructive cosmetic dental therapy