Practice within a practice.
You'll lead your team and build your practice within our overall multi-specialty practice.
Collaboration and mentorship.
Mentoring and development with our exclusive and in-house network of doctors, specialists and support staff.
Total compensation package.
Our salary guarantee gives you stability while you get established. Not to mention, our robust patient base, full schedules, higher earning potential through the Doctor Incentive Program, full benefits package, vacation and 401k with vested match.
Devote your time, energy and focus toward providing excellent oral health care rather than running the business side of things.
Direct your team, your schedule and your treatment plans. Focus on providing the best care for your patients and lead your team without a committee.
Grow your personal brand.
Our internal teams build and grow your personal brand so patients can find you and get to know you.
Start with a patient base.
New doctors come with a starting patient base — no need to recruit new patients.
High quality relationships.
Focus on building trust and forming relationships with your patients — our internal support teams handle the rest.
You focus on providing the best dental care and our support teams handle the rest: IT, marketing, staffing, scheduling, accounting, compliance, continuing education, patient financial services and more.
Prove yourself and you can grow as much as you want. Access to ongoing training and educational opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience.
Don’t worry about those pesky online reviews — we’ll take care of those distractions.
About Our General Dentist Careers
At Dental Associates, we take pride in offering our patients every dental specialty with a focus on providing the best care possible at our state-of-the-art dental clinics. Our general dentists are highly-trained, caring and innovative. They understand that patients always come first, and work with their individual dental team including a hygienist, dental assistant and patient care coordinator to ensure that patients receive the best care and overall experience possible.
Our general dentists embody these qualifications and ideals:
- Graduated with a D.M.D. or D.D.S. from an accredited university
- Board certified by the American Board of General Dentistry, or eligible for certification
- Licensed in the state of Wisconsin, or eligible to be licensed in the state of Wisconsin
- Upholds a positive and charismatic chairside manner
- Maintains a strong dedication and commitment to quality patient care
- Strongly values continuing education and personal development
If this describes you as a general dentist and an individual, then we’d like to speak with you about joining our team. See the Current Job Openings section, or start a dialog with our recruiter in the Contact Us section. Read on to discover more about general dentist jobs at Dental Associates.
You will be a critical part of our team. Though our entire organization works together to support each other across all departments, our unique internal structure makes us a team within a team.
As a general dentist at Dental Associates, you will benefit from having your own individual team. With this model, each of your patients will see the same dentist/specialist, hygienist, assistant and administrative support each time they visit Dental Associates because we believe that consistency increases the quality of care we provide. Think of it as a practice within a practice. It is better for our staff, and better for your patients.
Focus Your Time Practicing Dentistry
You became a dentist because you want to help people maintain a healthy smile and experience the confidence that smiles brings. However, when you’re running your own practice and keeping up with the daily administrative and management tasks, those rewarding moments can seem rare. Fortunately, when you join Dental Associates, you can focus completely on your patients and let our management team and support staff do the rest.
You Focus on Your Patients, We’ll Take Care of the Rest
As a general dentist at Dental Associates, you will receive a wide range of support from our clinical and administrative staff. We’ll handle everything you need to keep your practice running smoothly:
- Scheduling. A patient care coordinator will manage all of your scheduling for new and recall appointments, as well as insurance pre-authorization needs.
- Patient Financial Services. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and support for insurance verification, claims processing, insurance and patient payment collection and administration of our CarePlus insurance plans.
- Staff Recruitment & Development. Our consistent, team-oriented approach to staff selection ensures we hire only the best candidates.
- Accounting. Professional accountants handle all financial needs including bi-weekly payroll, risk management, and monthly doctor production reports.
- IT Support. You will have access to on-site hardware technicians and software developers, as well as regular maintenance and installation of IT systems with monitored network stability.
- Technical Services. We provide on-site services for installation and maintenance of dental equipment and facilities.
- Clinical Support. Our certified trainers lead a three-week corporate clinical training regimen that combines didactic and practical experience within the dental setting.
- Marketing & Business Development. Our corporate marketing department builds integrated marketing and business development strategies to drive your clinic’s growth.
This comprehensive support allows you to focus on providing exceptional patient care.
Training & Continuing Education
We want you to have the best tools possible so you can start your career off on the right foot. That’s why we have a six-week orientation program to help you quickly acclimate to the Dental Associates environment. This will ensure that all of our dentists, while embodying unique personalities and talents, offer our patients consistent care that meets Dental Associates’ standards.
We also understand the importance you place on keeping your skills and knowledge current. Dental Associates highly values continuing education and provides ongoing company-paid training. At Dental Associates, you will always be exploring industry trends and using the newest tools and so you can provide your patients with the best care possible.
Work with the Latest Dental Innovations
Dentistry continues to evolve with new treatment innovations, so we collaborate with our general dentists to stay at the forefront of the industry. Each of our modern facilities is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment and the latest in dentist and hygienist scheduling. We also offer incomparable learning opportunities and training to our doctors so they remain experts in dentistry.
Here are just a few areas of our company’s innovation:
- Digital radiography
- Digital impressions
- Full-service dental laboratories
- Electronic and paperless charting
- Electronic claims processing and collection
- Actively monitored patient satisfaction*
*Surveys conducted through our partner Press Ganey, the leader in healthcare satisfaction surveys.
We offer our doctors a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following: