Dental Assistant jobs that value your talents, and build your future!
If you want a dental assistant job that values your experience and provides a career within a growing organization, you’ve come to the right place. At Dental Associates, our team members are the key to our success, so we foster an environment that will help you grow as a dental assistant. You will use state-of-the-art technology to deliver the highest level of patient care, and experience ongoing training that will give you exposure to all dental specialties.
Your career at Dental Associates will be unique because of the growth potential you will find. Since we offer every dental specialty, from general and pediatric dentistry to orthodontics, endodontics and oral surgery, our dental assistant job opportunities are diverse and will expose you to a broad spectrum of dentistry with the ability to specialize.
No prior dental assistant experience is necessary. We will provide you on the job training and experience that you need to succeed at Dental Associates.
Come join an organization where we highly value your experience as a dental assistant and caring demeanor with patients. Our staff members are the most important part of our practice, as their success directly determines our position as the leader in dental care.
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our "dental home" and provides our dental assistants with a career, not just a job. As a team member of Dental Associates, you will use state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training exposing you to all specialty areas, and deliver an exceptional patient experience. We are a growing organization at the forefront of the dental industry and are continually expanding our footprint within Wisconsin.
The dental assistant contributes to the business success of Dental Associates by providing quality dental care, excellent patient relations and effective interpersonal communication. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud. Learn more about our dental technician jobs below and how you can join our team!
New in 2020 - Dental Hygiene Education Reimbursement
To support our dental assistants' decision to continue their education and secure increased responsibility and growth within their professional careers, Dental Associates has established a reimbursement program specific to a Dental Hygiene degree. Once the program begins, you may reduce hours to accommodate your school schedule. The program can include course fees, textbook fees, and supply fees. To learn more, please contact our recruiters.
Dental Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide a positive experience throughout the entire patient interaction; from contacting to greeting, seating and completing their in-clinic visit
- Enter and modify patients’ treatment plans in the computer system
- Assist the dentist in the clinical treatment of patients by handing the dentist instruments during procedures, preparing restorative materials, taking digital images and maintaining dental equipment
- Maintain infection control, sterilization and waste-management activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- No prior dental assistant experience is necessary. We will train you to give you the experience you need to succeed at Dental Associates.
- CDA preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of state dental practices requirements, including X-ray proficiency and OSHA training
- Effective interpersonal skills to maintain rapport with patients, dentists, other staff members and the community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly present information to and answer questions from patients, supervisors and coworkers
- Good customer service skills and ability to work as a team in fast-paced environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations
- Conceptual thinking abilities to recognize problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions
- Contribute constructive suggestions to supervisor for clinic improvement
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess energy, resourcefulness and manual dexterity
- Be able to stand, sit and walk frequently
In addition to an excellent compensation package, a dental assistant career with Dental Associates will offer you access to beautiful facilities, advanced technologies, continuing education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision plan
- Health savings and flexible spending account
- Disability coverage
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off, including paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Staff member discount programs
See our benefits page for more details regarding compensation packages.
Why Dental Associates
Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth. We also invest in our talented team members through continuing education and other development opportunities. We believe that learning should continue through every stage of life, and we encourage our team members to seek additional seminars, courses and mentoring opportunities to further develop their skills.
We care about the places in which we work, and are dedicated to giving back to those communities through service and support of local events. For example, our staff at all our clinics are actively involved with programs such as Give Kids a Smile Day, Children’s Dental Health Month and local health fairs.
About Dental Associates
Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state and nearly 800 team members. We conveniently provide both general and specialty dentistry care so we can truly become our patients’ dental home by providing all services they may need. From pediatric dentistry to specialized dental services for older adults, we focus on excellent care that is affordable, accessible and personalized. We maintain the highest level of quality, which is proven by thousands of 5-star ratings on Google, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and consistently high Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores at all of our Wisconsin locations.
Want to Join Our Team?
See the Current Job Openings box at the top of this page for our current openings. If you don’t see an opening for this position or the city you prefer, please contact our recruiters at the following address and they will keep your name on file for future openings!
Dental Associates Locations
Our clinics are located in great communities throughout Wisconsin. Learn more about each community and why it’s great to live and work there!
Visit Our Communities page.