Administrative Assistant Job Openings
Come join an organization where we highly value your administration experience, knowledge, and friendly demeanor with employees and patients. Our staff members are the most important part of our practice, as their success directly determines our position as the leader in dental care.
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our "dental home" and provides our administrative assistants with a career, not just a job. As a team member of Dental Associates, you will use state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training exposing you to all specialty areas, and deliver an exceptional patient experience. We are a growing organization at the forefront of the dental industry and are continually expanding our footprint within Wisconsin.
The administrative assistant contributes to the business success of Dental Associates by ensuring the needs of the clinic are met by providing a high level of service through organized, accurate record keeping and proactive involvement in the human resources function of the clinic, while also being responsible for a variety of operational and administrative duties. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud. Learn more about our administrative assistant jobs below and how you can join our team!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to clinic management team using available tools including Microsoft office suite
- Provide exceptional service to internal and external customers while supporting the corporate human resources function
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and distribute memos and produce charts and graphs and other clinic communication pieces
- Provide assistance with credentialing of doctors
- Critical member of the employee rewards and recognition committee
- Oversee the employee wellness program
- Assist with organizing, planning and implementing employee relation functions such as staff meetings, recognition lunches and reward celebrations
- Coordinate meetings including agendas, meeting minutes and overseeing the conference room (schedule, cleanliness, stocking items)
- Responsible for monitoring and reconciling petty cash as well as filing and processing daily deposit paperwork
- Identify improvement opportunities, generate ideas, and implement solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Administrative Assistant Education and Experience
- High school diploma or vocational school
- Associate's degree preferred
- Two to three years of progressively responsible experience
Administrative Assistant Desired Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional computer skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Meet commitments, work independently, stay focused under pressure
- Effectively respond to questions from groups of managers, executives and other staff members
- Must have ability to anticipate future needs, adapt to change, handle pressure, and adjust plans to meet changing needs
- Effectively utilize organizational skills to handle several projects at one time. Plan and organize work and resources effectively to achieve results
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages
Administrative Assistant Training & Continuing Education
Dental Associates’ Education Reimbursement Program allows full time staff members who have completed one year of employment to complete college courses, continuing education courses, seminars and certification tests directly relating to their current position or career path. Program details can be obtained by contacting Human Resources.
In addition to an excellent compensation package, a career with Dental Associates will offer you access to beautiful facilities, advanced technologies, continuing education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision plan
- Health savings and flexible spending account
- Disability coverage
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off, including paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Staff member discount programs
See our benefits page for more details regarding compensation packages.
Why Dental Associates
Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth. We also invest in our talented team members through continuing education and other development opportunities. We believe that learning should continue through every stage of life, and we encourage our team members to seek additional seminars, courses and mentoring opportunities to further develop their skills.
We care about the places in which we work, and are dedicated to giving back to those communities through service and support of local events. For example, our staff at all our clinics are actively involved with programs such as Give Kids a Smile Day, Children’s Dental Health Month and local health fairs.
About Dental Associates
Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state and nearly 800 team members. We conveniently provide both general and specialty dentistry care so we can truly become our patients’ dental home by providing all services they may need. From pediatric dentistry to specialized dental services for older adults, we focus on excellent care that is affordable, accessible and personalized. We maintain the highest level of quality, which is proven by thousands of 5-star ratings on Google, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and consistently high Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores at all of our Wisconsin locations.
Want to Join Our Team?
See the Current Job Openings box at the top of this page for our current openings. If you don’t see an opening for this position or the city you prefer, please contact our recruiters at the following address and they will keep your name on file for future openings!