Patient Financial Services Representative Customer Service Jobs
Come join an organization where we highly value your financial services experience, knowledge, and caring demeanor with employees and patients. Our staff members are the most important part of our practice, as their success directly determines our position as the leader in dental care.
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our "dental home" and provides our patient financial services representative with a career, not just a job. As a team member of Dental Associates, you will use state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training exposing you to all specialty areas, and deliver an exceptional patient experience. We are a growing organization at the forefront of the dental industry and are continually expanding our footprint within Wisconsin.
The patient financial services representative jobs contribute to the business success of Dental Associates by providing excellent patient care services and ensuring that each patient’s individual financial and insurance situations are interpreted and implemented correctly. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud.
Our patient financial services representative jobs are a collection of different roles supporting departments throughout Dental Associates. Those include:
- Accounts Receivable - Dental
- Customer Service Representative
- Insurance Verification Specialist
- Member Service Representative - Dental
- DSO Support Specialist
- Orthodontic Financial Coordinator
- Patient Acquisition Coordinator
- Payment Posting Specialist
Learn more about our patient financial services representative jobs below and how you can join our team!
Patient Financial Services Representative Responsibilities
- Respond to both written and verbal inquiries from patients, staff, outside agencies and insurance companies
- Provide assistance to patients to ensure complete understanding of account intricacies and negotiate payoff
- Create, approve, accept and monitor verbal payment arrangements utilizing collection programs
- Act as a resource to clinic staff and patients for information regarding patient A/R and Dental Associates' financial policy
- Review, interpret and analyze patient insurance/benefit coverage
- Complete assigned reports in a timely manner
- Answer ACD line and personal line on telephone
- Answer voice messages on ACD line and personal line
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- One year of dental, collection, insurance or other related experience is required
- High school graduate or equivalent required
Patient Financial Services Representative Desired Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent PC skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of questions asked by patients, staff and others
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
Training & Continuing Education
Dental Associates believes that to remain at the forefront of dentistry, learning should continue throughout your entire career. We encourage continued learning through offering partial reimbursement for work-related courses, subject to management approval.
In addition to an excellent compensation package, a career with Dental Associates will offer you access to beautiful facilities, advanced technologies, continuing education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision plan
- Health savings and flexible spending account
- Disability coverage
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off, including paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Staff member discount programs
See our benefits page for more details regarding compensation packages.
Why Dental Associates
Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth. We also invest in our talented team members through continuing education and other development opportunities. We believe that learning should continue through every stage of life, and we encourage our team members to seek additional seminars, courses and mentoring opportunities to further develop their skills.
We care about the places in which we work, and are dedicated to giving back to those communities through service and support of local events. For example, our staff at all our clinics are actively involved with programs such as Give Kids a Smile Day, Children’s Dental Health Month and local health fairs.
About Dental Associates
Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state and nearly 800 team members. We conveniently provide both general and specialty dentistry care so we can truly become our patients’ dental home by providing all services they may need. From pediatric dentistry to specialized dental services for older adults, we focus on excellent care that is affordable, accessible and personalized. We maintain the highest level of quality, which is proven by thousands of 5-star ratings on Google, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and consistently high Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores at all of our Wisconsin locations.
Want to Join Our Team?
See the Current Job Openings box at the top of this page for our current openings. If you don’t see an opening for this position or the city you prefer, please contact our recruiters at the following address and they will keep your name on file for future openings!