Aline Dufresne, D.M.D.
"Being a pediatric dentist is more than just fixing little teeth. It is about making the child's dental experience a positive one and enabling them to cope with different situations. I love seeing my patients grow in their confidence and seeing the transformation from what was an anxious patient to a child who has a positive outlook on dental visits!"
- University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, Pediatric Dentistry, 2015
- University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, D.M.D., 2013
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Canadian Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Maryland Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.