Mersedes Sweeney, D.D.S.
Board Certified Dentist
“What I like about dentistry is that I have an opportunity to connect with my patients and make them feel more comfortable and less fearful. I want them to know their voices are heard, valued and respected.”
- Penobscot Community Health Care, Bangor, ME, General Practice Residency, 2019
- Howard University College of Dentistry, Washington, DC, D.D.S. 2018
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, BA, 2010
- American Dental Association
- Delta Phi Sigma Sorority, Inc.
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.