Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Job Fair
April 13, 2022
Come meet our team and learn about the exciting opportunities for Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants.
What makes Dental Associates different?
- Dentist-owned. We know what it is like in the clinic because we have been there too. Rather than being a number with a distant ownership group, we have a strong sense of family that is felt in our clinics.
- All specialties under one roof. At Dental Associates, we have general dentists and specialists like orthodontists, endodontists, periodontists, and oral surgeons all in the same clinic. This allows for collaboration among our staff and allows more learning opportunities.
- Invest in yourself. We hire only the best and want to see you continue to strive for success. Through continued education and leadership opportunities, you will have more than a job: a career.
Your Career Path at Dental Associates
Why should you work at Dental Associates? Because we provide our staff with the tools to reach their full potential. We offer an engaging career path for all Dental Hygienists with many opportunities for growth and leadership at each clinic.
- Perform Cleanings and Patient Education: When you first join our team, you will begin creating relationships with patients, educate patients about proper dental care, and assist your team in providing excellent care to all patients.
- Expand Your Skills with Continued Education: At Dental Associates, we assist dental hygienists’ development by offering training, mentorship, and company-sponsored continuing education programs to acquire certified P.A.C.E. CE credits.
- Become a Service Line Leader: Dental Associates offers every dental specialty, from general dentistry and orthodontics to oral surgery. We use “service lines” to monitor our specialties across all our clinic locations so we can assure quality and consistency throughout all our clinics. Our Hygiene Service Line Leaders are well-versed hygienists that provide leadership to our hygienist teams at all our clinics. They act as champions supporting each clinics’ team of hygienists.
- Become a Team Lead: Within our clinics, we have Team Leads that act in a leadership role by supporting our team members. With experience and growth, opportunities may open to become a leader within your clinic.
- Become a Practice Manager: Similar to our Team Leads, we also have Practice Manager roles that oversee the entire operations of our clinics.