Caring, Bilingual Dentistry for Your Child from our West Milwaukee Pediatric Dentist
Dental Associates has been providing quality, affordable dental care to Wisconsin families since 1974 and offers you the convenience of your dentist and your child’s pediatric dentist and orthodontist all in the same modern dental clinic.
The West Milwaukee pediatric dentist you choose should offer your child comprehensive dental care that extends beyond just regular cleanings. From in-depth exams and X-rays, to teaching your child how to care for their teeth starting at a young age, Dental Associates’ trusted West Milwaukee pediatric dentist will help your child have the best oral health possible. Learn more about our superior care below.
Our West Milwaukee pediatric dentist offers comprehensive care for your child, because it’s never too early to start ensuring a lifetime of good oral health
The comprehensive care we provide your child:
- Teeth cleaning and preventative care. Your child’s pediatric dentist will teach your child the proper way to brush and floss teeth, and will perform detailed exams at each visit. Our hygienist will also perform regular teeth cleanings to keep your child’s teeth in the best shape possible throughout the year.
- Restorative care. Should your child have a cavity that needs a filling, your West Milwaukee pediatric dentist will work with you to decide the best choice for restoring a damaged tooth, and will clearly communicate the different filling types we offer.
- Nitrous laughing gas. If your child needs additional assistance during dental care, we provide the option of nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to help your child have a more comfortable experience.
- Dental sealants. Our pediatric dentist team understands the importance of preventative dental care for your child, which is why we offer dental sealants. A dental sealant is a plastic material that we apply to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth (premolars and molars). It prevents the buildup of food and plaque in areas of your child’s mouth that are especially prone to cavities, helping your child to have optimal oral health from the start!
- Mouth guards. Mouth guards are a great way to protect your child during sports and prevent serious damage to teeth. Your West Milwaukee pediatric dentist can make your child a custom mouth guard right in the clinic!
- Emergency dental care. We offer 24-hour urgent care to active patients of record, so if your child has a dental issue after regular clinic hours, our on-call dentist will help alleviate their pain right away.
Our West Milwaukee Pediatric Dentist Goes Above and Beyond for Your Child
We’re different from other clinics, because our pediatric dentist knows that there’s more to being a caring dentist than just an exam and X-Rays. Here’s how our team differs from others:
Our West Milwaukee pediatric dentist and team are bilingual, so Spanish-speaking families can feel comfortable and communicate easily with providers.
Ease of scheduling
If an appointment during the week doesn’t work with your schedule, no worries! We are open two Saturdays per month to ensure your child gets the care they need when it’s most convenient for your family.
Our new clinic opened in November 2016 and features the newest dental technology and clean, inviting treatment areas.
Our entire team knows how to help kids feel comfortable at our clinic, even if they are scared or nervous. We create a fun, relaxed environment and provide prizes and rewards at appointments.
200+ Insurance Plans Accepted
We accept over 200 dental insurance plans and have an exclusive in-house insurance to provide additional savings on top of the dental insurance you may already have.
Whether you have existing dental insurance and want to pay less out of pocket, or if you have no insurance and need coverage, we can help save your family money. When we call to confirm your appointment, we’ll discuss your insurance needs.