Experience complete dental care in a comfortable environment
We know that your dental health has a huge impact on your overall well-being. In fact, it’s proven that people with a healthy mouth are more likely to be healthier and live a longer, happier life.
Taking the steps to maintain your happy smile should always be a pleasant experience. Whether you need preventive care, restorations, cosmetic treatment, or a combination of services, our caring professionals will treat all of your family’s dental health needs in one convenient, comfortable location. During your initial registration, we will work with you to select the facility and dental team that is the best fit for you.
Trust our team of dental experts to keep you smiling
From the front desk to the treatment room and everywhere in between, at Dental Associates you will always receive personalized care. And with expertise that spans each level of service, you can be confident you will receive the highest level of care every step of the way.
Your personal dental team starts with a general dentist, a hygienist and support staff. Should you ever need further care, our full-range of specialists are always available to provide on-site consultations and perform any necessary treatment, all at your local Dental Associates office.
Know you can always expect:
- Quality care at affordable prices
- Experienced, caring dental providers
- Dental specialists available on-site... no referrals to other providers
- Convenient hours
- 24-hour urgent care
- Patient-financing plans
For your convenience, our staff members will verify your dental insurance benefits, pre-authorize services and submit claims to your insurance company. For non-English speaking patients, interpretation services can be arranged.
Rest assured; we’re equipped to provide all dental specialties from our dental clinics
Our unique “complete care under one roof” model assures you receive the care you need without being referred to another provider. For you that means no more running across town to get the specialized, expert dental care you and your family deserve.
At Dental Associates, we feature the following dental specialists to provide you a dental care experience that’s second to none:
- General Dentistry: Primary dental care.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Dental treatment for infants through adolescents.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Treatment and correction of jaw diseases, injuries and defects, including simple and complex extractions.
- Orthodontics: Correction of bite irregularities by use of braces and retainers.
- Endodontics: Treatment of disease or injury of the dental pulp of the tooth, such as a root canal therapy.
- Periodontics: Treatment of gum and tissue diseases.
- Prosthodontics: Custom fit dentures, crowns and bridgework.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Aesthetic improvement of your smile including teeth whitening and shape.
- Dental Implants: State of the art preferred treatment to replace missing natural teeth.
Nationally Accredited Dental Home
We're proud to be nationally accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)*. Accreditation by AAAHC means that Dental Associates has undergone a thorough, independent survey of its policies and practices against nationally-recognized Standards. The accreditation process involves self-assessment by the organization, followed by an on-site review conducted by AAAHC surveyors, who are themselves health care professionals.
AAAHC accreditation is a sign that Dental Associates has committed to providing high-quality care and that it has demonstrated its commitment through an on-going process of self evaluation, peer review and education to continuously improve its care and services.
Some examples of what AAAHC looks for when surveying an organization include:
- Patient Rights
- Quality of Care Provided
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Quality Management and Improvement
- Clinical Records and Health Information
- Facilities and Environment
Accreditation affirms our long-standing commitment to providing outstanding dental care.
Contact us for a complimentary dental benefits analysis
We will talk with you about your dental needs and help ensure you are maximizing your dental plan benefits. If you do not have dental insurance or are interested in supplementing your current coverage, CarePlus Dental Plans may be a great way to lower the cost of your dental care. For more information, visit CarePlusDentalPlans.com.
* AAAHC, or the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc., is a private, non-profit organization formed in 1979 to assist ambulatory health care organizations in improving the quality of care provided to patients. It accomplishes this by establishing, reviewing, and revising Standards, measuring performance and providing consultation and education.