Marc Manos, D.D.S., M.S.
Chief Dental Officer
“As Chief Dental Officer and a practicing Periodontist, I partner with our doctors to embrace technology to enhance the patient experience and clinical outcomes. Dental implants are my passion, so I partner with our doctors both chairside and in the classroom to advance their expertise with this standard of care.”
Dr. Marc Manos received his Certificate in Periodontics in 2018 and started providing periodontal care from our downtown Milwaukee clinic while also leading the advancement of our dental implant service line, holding educational seminars for patients, and continuing education opportunities for our doctors. He has since joined his father, Dr. Tom Manos, as co-Chief Dental Officer for the company. Together, they partner with our doctors to ensure proper training, practices, and technologies are in place so our patients receive the best care.
Dr. Marc Manos has had a life-long connection to Dental Associates. His parents started their dental careers at our Wauwatosa location in the 1980s. They later became owners after their uncle and Dental Associates founder, Dr. John Gonis, passed. Dr. Marc Manos is joined by his sister, Alexa Manos (Chief of Staff), as the third generation leading the organization into the future.
Associations, Awards, and Achievements:
• Certificate in Periodontology and Oral Implantology, MS Oral Biology, Temple University
• D.M.D., University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry
• Certificate in Clinical Research Methods, University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health
• B.S., University of Illinois
• Hellenic American Dental Society
• Delta Sigma Delta (DSD)
• International Dental Fraternity
• The International Association of Student Clinicians
• American Association of Dental Research
• American Student Dental Association
• Chicago Dental Society