Marc Manos, D.M.D., M.S.
“As a periodontist, I love that my job is to help patients improve their confidence and function with their oral health and replace missing teeth to complete their smile. Dentistry is always changing and improving, and staying up-to-date with the latest technology and techniques with my colleagues means every day is interesting. Outside of dentistry, I enjoy watching and attending sporting events and going out to eat and exploring new restaurants.”
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, M.S., Certificate in Periodontics, 2018
- University of Illinois at Chicago, D.M.D., 2015
- University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, B.S., 2011
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.