Pranav P. Bhide, D.D.S., M.D.S.
"Prosthodontics is one of the more versatile dental specialties and puts into practice the notion "Form follows function." It would be my goal as a clinician to offer care that restores optimal function while enhancing the aesthetic component. Successful prosthodontic treatment outcomes ensure that restoration is not limited to function and appearance of the dentition alone, but it extends to the patient's self-esteem and confidence as well. The challenge in providing the best of both worlds to my patients makes my job worthwhile."
English, Hindi, Marathi
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Detroit, MI, D.D.S., 2020
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, Newark, NJ, M.D.S., 2018
- Dr. D.Y Patil University School of Dentistry, Navi, Mumbai, B.D.S., 2015
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Indian Dental Association
- Dental Council of India
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.