Nancy N. Okeke, D.D.S.
“Dentistry is the perfect merger between science and art and both aspects require passion and diligence. My career allows me to provide a meaningful and impactful service to my patients all while doing what I truly love!”
Blog Posts by Dr. Okeke
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, New York City, New York, D.D.S., 2010
- Queens College, Queens, NY, B.A., Biology, 2006
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association
- gIDE Dental Institute
- National Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.