Sami Kawas, D.D.S.
General Dentist Limiting Practice to Oral Surgery
“I pursued dentistry because I love helping people. Our dental health is critical for speaking, smiling, eating, and overall health. It has been a privilege helping people smile with greater confidence.”
Blog Posts By Dr. Kawas
English, Spanish, Arabic, French
- NYU Langone Hospitals Foundry Dental Center, Bessemer, AL, Advanced Education in General Dentistry and Comprehensive Implant Residency Program, 2018
- The University of Texas at Houston School of Dentistry, Houston, TX, D.D.S., 2017
- The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2008
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Greater Dane Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.