“I pursued dentistry because I love helping people. Our dental health is critical for speaking, smiling, eating, and overall health. It has been a privilege helping people smile with greater confidence.”
Blog Posts by Dr. Kawas
Videos of Dr. Kawas
English, Spanish, Arabic, French
- NYU Langone Hospitals Foundry Dental Center, Bessemer, AL, Advanced Education in General Dentistry and Comprehensive Implant Residency Program, 2018
- The University of Texas at Houston School of Dentistry, Houston, TX, D.D.S., 2017
- The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2008
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Greater Dane Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
professional and friendly
Dr. Kawas was outstanding in his care, compassion, and concern for me. Totally accessible via his cell phone. I have absolute confidence in Dr. Kawas.
Good experience. I am completely confident of Dr. Kawas skills and treatments. He is caring and shows great concern for his patients. Excellent!
Dr. Kawas was very calming and understanding of my concerns.
scary bedside manner, no follow up information and had nothing prepared for follow up care. lack of confidence in the room with me put me into a very uncomfortable position
The best dentist I have ever had. Very informative, polite and his job ethic exceptional. I will highly recommend him. I called him after office hours and are always answered me.