Ajit V. Pillai, D.M.D.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
"Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery combines medicine and dentistry in an ever-changing environment. I enjoy the many challenges associated with the specialty and also providing anesthesia to my patients."
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center / Albert Einstein School of Medicine, New Hyde Park, NY, O.M.S., 1995
- Charity Hospital LSUSMD, New Orleans, LA, General Practice Residency, 1991
- Washington University School of Dental Medicine, St. Louis, MO, D.M.D., 1990
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, B.A., Biology, 1986
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.