"Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery combines medicine and dentistry in an ever-changing environment. I enjoy the many challenges associated with the specialty and also providing anesthesia to my patients."
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center / Albert Einstein School of Medicine, New Hyde Park, NY, O.M.S., 1995
- Charity Hospital LSUSMD, New Orleans, LA, General Practice Residency, 1991
- Washington University School of Dental Medicine, St. Louis, MO, D.M.D., 1990
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, B.A., Biology, 1986
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
it was a very good experience.
I was very nervous but after I sat in chair every one was talking to me
i got told my options for treatment in a thorough, but quick manner, and my questions were all answered
the doctor and his assistant were amazing!
The dentist was awesome! Very patient, kind and considerate of my concerns.
I was very nervous and they made me feel everything was going to be ok. They took time to listen and make me feel confortable.
took time to make sure he answered all my questions. made u feel very comfortable. great chair side manors
She explained everything in detail until I understood the procedure (s)
love it all
Informative pleasant time with the dentist, and would love for him to do my procedure when needed, his assistant was very pleasant and knowledgeable, sent both of them thank you cards. I have been with your facility many years and Dawn P. is my hygienist who I love