Ajit V. Pillai, D.M.D.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey Results
Our Patient Rating scores represent an average of all responses from actual Dental Associates patients randomly surveyed by nationally-recognized patient experiences firm Press Ganey. Learn more about our dentist reviews.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
"Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery combines medicine and dentistry in an ever-changing environment. I enjoy the many challenges associated with the specialty and also providing anesthesia to my patients."
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center / Albert Einstein School of Medicine, New Hyde Park, NY, O.M.S., 1995
- Charity Hospital LSUSMD, New Orleans, LA, General Practice Residency, 1991
- Washington University School of Dental Medicine, St. Louis, MO, D.M.D., 1990
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, B.A., Biology, 1986
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Personally, his bed side matter is great. But far as a Dentist I think it would be a mistake for anyone to seek care from him.
Changed dates to accommodate my needs.. Beyond impressed and happy with my service!
Very kind person
Dr Ajit Pillai was excellent at listening and a very patient dentist. He addressed my problem and told me all that can be done.
He was the best!!!!!!
Dr. Pilali was excellent. He explained everything throughly to me and my grandma. He even was able to take the tooth out same day
Procedure was quite grueling but Dr Pillai was very helpful with dealing with pain and prescribing proper level of after care pain relief.
Dr Pillai is amazing!
He is a very kind, re-assuring, dentist. Explains everything and assures you are comfortable and ready for procedure. He does excellent work and would highly recommend him. Everything went smoothly with his and Vanessas care.