"Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery combines medicine and dentistry in an ever-changing environment. I enjoy the many challenges associated with the specialty and also providing anesthesia to my patients."
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center / Albert Einstein School of Medicine, New Hyde Park, NY, O.M.S., 1995
- Charity Hospital LSUSMD, New Orleans, LA, General Practice Residency, 1991
- Washington University School of Dental Medicine, St. Louis, MO, D.M.D., 1990
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, B.A., Biology, 1986
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Dentist was very thorough in what was going to be done and the length of the appointment.
Great doctor and choosing for my oral surgeon.
The dentist and his assistant were so nice and helpful. They were great in explaining my options and were amazing at explaining and easing my fears.
He put me at ease, I liked him and his assistant
My experience was very good.
dr pillai is very thorough and explains things well
Dr. Pillai is a very caring and understanding dentist!!
I got my wisdom teeth out and the dentist spent no time at all explaining any of the meds I would be getting, nothing about what I should or shouldnt eat or do.
very satisfied good