Samim Taraji, D.M.D.
Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey Results
Our Patient Rating scores represent an average of all responses from actual Dental Associates patients randomly surveyed by nationally-recognized patient experiences firm Press Ganey. Learn more about our dentist reviews.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
"'Malocclusion = no problem' - I chose the field of dentistry after completing a very long career survey while in high school. My passion for sciences, physics in particular, and interpersonal relationships guided me to pursue a specialty in Orthodontics. I was treated with dental premolar extractions when I had my braces as a teenager, so I try my absolute best to save every tooth in the mouth whenever possible. I believe everyone deserves a gracefully-aging smile."
English, Arabic, French
- University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL, Certificate in Orthodontics, 2022
- University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL, M.S., Oral Health Sciences, 2022
- University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL, D.M.D., 2018
- University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL, B.S., Biological Sciences, 2014
- American Dental Association
- Board Director, American Association of Orthodontics Foundation
- Association of Orthodontics
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- International Association of Dental Research
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Chicago Dental Society
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.