Samim Taraji, D.M.D.
Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey Results
Our Patient Rating scores represent an average of all responses from actual Dental Associates patients randomly surveyed by nationally-recognized patient experiences firm Press Ganey. Learn more about our dentist reviews.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
"'Malocclusion = no problem' - I chose the field of dentistry after completing a very long career survey while in high school. My passion for sciences, physics in particular, and interpersonal relationships guided me to pursue a specialty in Orthodontics. I was treated with dental premolar extractions when I had my braces as a teenager, so I try my absolute best to save every tooth in the mouth whenever possible. I believe everyone deserves a gracefully-aging smile."
English, Arabic, French
- University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL, Certificate in Orthodontics, 2022
- University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL, M.S., Oral Health Sciences, 2022
- University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL, D.M.D., 2018
- University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL, B.S., Biological Sciences, 2014
- American Dental Association
- Board Director, American Association of Orthodontics Foundation
- Association of Orthodontics
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- International Association of Dental Research
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Chicago Dental Society
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Please visit our Dental Insurance We Accept page for more details
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
There has been very little communication to us as parents about his progress so far and the plan moving forward.
My current orthodontist is great
The dentist hardly explains anything. Seems to get an attitude if asked questions. Always has a plan for the next visit yet never follows through. Seems to rush through the appointment.
I love your new Orthodontist super guy I felt he listened to my needs - offered great suggestions & backed-up his suggestions with a lot of information (regarding my Invisalign) I would highly recommend him to friends & family . A
Always a great experience