Tyler Kalmuck, D.D.S.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Board Certified Oral Surgeon
Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey Results
Our Patient Rating scores represent an average of all responses from actual Dental Associates patients randomly surveyed by nationally-recognized patient experiences firm Press Ganey. Learn more about our dentist reviews.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
"I love oral surgery because it offers a unique way to help patients. Our patients put a great deal of trust in us to do what is in their best interest and I take that very seriously."
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA, OMFS Residency, 2020
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN, D.D.S., 2016
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, La Crosse, WI, B.S., 2012
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Diplomate
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.