Quality Dental Care is Coming to Bayshore Mall!
We offer you and your family a full line of general and restorative dental care so you can maintain the smile you want!
Learn about the general and restorative care our Glendale dentist offers:
- Teeth cleaning and preventative care. Your dentist will make sure you know the proper way to brush and floss teeth, and will perform detailed exams at each visit. Your hygienist will also perform regular teeth cleanings to keep your teeth in the best shape possible throughout the year.
- Restorative care. Should you have a cavity that needs a filling, your Glendale dentist will work with you to decide the best choice for restoring a damaged tooth, and will clearly communicate the different filling types we offer.
-Specialty dental care. We offer care for all of your dental needs under one roof. Our clinic will offer specialty care such as pediatric dentistry and orthodontics.
- Emergency dental care. We offer 24-hour urgent care to active patients of record, so if you or your child has a dental issue after regular clinic hours, our on-call dentist will help alleviate your pain right away.
200+ Insurance Plans Accepted
We accept over 200 dental insurance plans and have an exclusive in-house insurance to provide additional savings on top of the dental insurance you may already have.
Whether you have existing dental insurance and want to pay less out of pocket, or if you have no insurance and need coverage, we can help save your family money. When we call to confirm your appointment, we’ll discuss your insurance needs.
Coordinated, Full-Service Dental Care
At Dental Associates, you will receive expert care not only in general dentistry but in other areas of dentistry as well. That’s because we have specialists from all dental areas in our facility, making it easy for you to get the most complete and coordinated dental treatment.
What Makes Dental Associates Different
Dental Associates is family and dentist-owned. Our company is rooted on family values, and those values are reflected in each of our 15 dental clinics we operate in eastern Wisconsin.
We bring the newest dental technology to our Glendale dentist so you will benefit from state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. From patient records to X-rays, we are an all-digital practice. We use the latest dental industry advancements, which results in better outcomes for you.
As our patient, you will experience care from the dentist of your choice. Your dental team will build a lasting relationship that will result in your better overall health. Should you ever need specialty care like braces or oral surgery, our dental specialists are right down the hallway for consultation with your dentist.
Where Is Glendale Dental Associates?
Our Glendale dental clinic is conveniently located at 5780 North Port Washington Road at Bayshore Mall. Since our clinic is a part of the overall shopping mall, here are some simple instructions to make your arrival as simple as possible.
- Bayshore sits on the northeast corner of Silver Spring Drive (the east/west street) and Port Washington Road (the north/south street).
- Our clinic faces Port Washington Road and I-43.
If you’re driving north on Port Washington Road…
- If you’re at the corner of Silver Spring Drive and Port Washington Road, head north on Port Washington Road.
- Pass the first street entrance to Bayshore.
- Pass the parking deck entrance to Bayshore.
- Turn right at the third entrance to Bayshore.
- Take the first left once inside the Bayshore grounds.
- Our entrance is in the second building on the right, and parking is adjacent on the left. If that lot is full, you can also park for free in the parking deck to the south.
If you’re driving south on Port Washington Road…
- Pass the first street entrance to Bayshore (Culver’s).
- Pass the second street entrance to Bayshore (Target/Total Wine).
- Take a left at the third entrance to Bayshore, the stop light Town Center Way (Cheesecake Factory).
- Take the first right inside the Bayshore grounds.
- Our entrance is up on the left and parking is on the right. If that lot is full, you can also park for free in the parking deck to the south.
Inside Our Clinic
A glimpse inside our state-of-the-art clinic where our Glendale dentists, orthodontist and dental specialists will treat you!