Natalie Stafford, D.D.S.
“What I love about dentistry is building relationships with my patients. Every patient is different, so I love spending the time to get to know them so that I can personalize their treatment needs. I realize many people have a fear of the dentist and I am very understanding of this. I do everything I can to make sure that my patients are comfortable and that they have an enjoyable experience."
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, D.D.S. 2018
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, B.S. Biological Sciences, 2014
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.