"I love how every day is a new patient and I get to see their transformation from day one to when they walk out the door. What I want my patients to know is even if it has been 10 years or 20 years since they have been to the dentist, the important thing is they are here now."
- University of Detroit, Detroit, Michigan, Mercy School of Dentistry, D.D.S., 2020
- Johns Hopkins University Zanvyl Kriger School of Arts and Sciences, Baltimore, Masters of Biotechnology, 2016
- University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran, BS of Agricultural Engineering, 2008
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Dentist was great
The dentist was excellent.
He was very nice, but could be a bit more gentle with teeth!
Dr. Ali was excellent
Dentist Ali was wonderful. Dentist Emily S. Is Fantastic, too.
He was patient and kind, personable and professional.
No introduction, no communication. Never got his name.
I was very nervous. He made me feel comfortable. Explained everything very clearly. Great Dr!