"I get the most satisfaction, as a dentist, when my new patients say they are not afraid of going to the dentist anymore."
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, M.S., Pediatric Dentistry
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, M.S., Dental Biomaterials
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Pediatric Dentistry Program
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Lincoln, NE, D.D.S.
- Rajaram College of Arts & Science, Kohlhapur, India
- American Dental Association
- International Association of Dental Research
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
I know sometimes when you answer everything with 5s it is too good to be true and you might think we were just being easy but she truly is the best with my kids...so gentle, so engaging, so thorough.
I understand they want to keep kiddos comfortable, but I wish they would push a bit more and get a cleaning in. Ive requested one the last 2 visits and not gotten one.
She was exceptional. Took her time w/my kids & had important conversations w/them chocolate milk is bad for teeth.
we love dr Gayatri Bhosale- Mohite
This was my sons first visit to the dentist and he was not happy. She handled his resistance wonderfully - being patient, calm, and understanding. We were able to complete the exam.
Dentist was amazing with my daughter - always has been and todays visit was awesome because of her.
Ethan loves his dentist!!! :)
Beckett loves going to the dentist. They know his history and take great care of him.
It was good.