"I get the most satisfaction, as a dentist, when my new patients say they are not afraid of going to the dentist anymore."
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, M.S., Pediatric Dentistry
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, M.S., Dental Biomaterials
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Pediatric Dentistry Program
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Lincoln, NE, D.D.S.
- Rajaram College of Arts & Science, Kohlhapur, India
- American Dental Association
- International Association of Dental Research
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
My son has never cried as much as he did at his last visit. And the little time that was spent on my son, then, doesnt give me great confidence in her diagnosis for his teeth.
Dentist is so great with my boys. They love going to the dentist!
Peds dentist Dr. Bhosale-Mohite is fantastic! She is great w/the kids & wonderful w/parents & their concerns.
pretty fast in and out
The dentist explained everything in detail & was very polite & caring
We always leave appointments with all questions answered, confident in exams!
They always take good care of my daughter and are very nice.
I know sometimes when you answer everything with 5s it is too good to be true and you might think we were just being easy but she truly is the best with my kids...so gentle, so engaging, so thorough.
I understand they want to keep kiddos comfortable, but I wish they would push a bit more and get a cleaning in. Ive requested one the last 2 visits and not gotten one.
She was exceptional. Took her time w/my kids & had important conversations w/them chocolate milk is bad for teeth.