Puja Bhakta, D.D.S.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Board Certified Oral Surgeon
Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey Results
Our Patient Rating scores represent an average of all responses from actual Dental Associates patients randomly surveyed by nationally-recognized patient experiences firm Press Ganey. Learn more about our dentist reviews.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
"I truly enjoy the confluence of medicine and art involved in changing patient's smiles."
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, OMFS Certificate, 2021
- University of Texas Health Science Center School of Dentistry, San Antonio, TX, D.D.S., 2015
- St. Mary's University, San Antonio, TX, Biology, B.A, 2011
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.